A,B,C,D,E,F,G,H,I,.. What’s this ?? Well this is the order in which most of Android versions are named so far. Don’t believe me..well here you go..
- Android (System)
- Beta (version 1.0) (released on November 5th, 2007)
- CupCake (version 1.5)
- Donut (version 1.6)
- Eclair (version 2.0)
- Froyo aka Frozen Yoghurt (version 2.2.x)
- Gingerbread (version 2.3.x)
- Honeycomb (version 3.x)
- Icecream Sandwich (version 4.x) (The latest stable version is 4.0.4 which was released at march 28th)
- Jelly bean(Version 4.1x)
2. Who gave birth to Android?
Well.. Google didn’t. Android Inc. was actually a company bought by Google back in 2005.
Android Inc. was originally founded in 2003
Android is built using various programming languages such as C, Java and C++. C makes the core and Jave takes care of the UI..