Miley Cyrus accidently tweets personal conversation

Miley Cyrus needs to be more careful when using her phone!

Not only did she butt tweet to all of her followers today but she also posted a conversation that seemed VERY personal!

"I'm miserable ... Been crying myself to sleep. Taking a zanny trying to pass out .... Goodnight," said the convo Miley accidently posted on Twitter on Thursday.

"Zanny" is a reference to the prescription drug Xanax that's used to calm anxiety and insomnia.

The opps-message was a conversation between the singer and a friend named FeFe. We're assuming it is singer FeFe Dobson.


Miley deleted the tweet, then said she was hacked. Then she deleted the hacked tweet and replaced it with a mea culpa: “Never mind. Realized I'm just an idiot & somehow I butt tweeted my conversation. Missing home 

Miley Cyrus' tweet to Fefe

0 comments:

Post a Comment